Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Idiots in Idaho Sacrifice their Dogs to Wolves while hunting Mountain Lions

I can't even bring myself to copy/paste this article; this has to be some of the most stupid things hunters can ever do: to hunt mountain lions and to take their dogs hunting in wolf territory. You know, if they had been hunting wolves and a mountain lion had killed their dogs, hardly a word would be printed. Oh no. Let's blame the wolves--those bad bad wolves who must be hunted to near extinction once more.

I'm so disgusted at these Idahoan hunters that I cannot continue without using terrible language, so I'll stop here. You read the article and tell me how wrong I am.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/lion-hunting-party-witnesses-wolf-kill-dog-east-of-hamilton/article_c63a728e-807b-11e2-b52b-0019bb2963f4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment